|All inclusive. No waiting in line.
The duration of an private guided tour is for 1 hour.
Meeting with the guide and starting the tour at the entrance of the museum.
The address of the museum: Embankment of Griboedova Canal, 26, letter A
from 16.09 to 30.04: 11 am – 7 pm
from 01.05 to 15.09: 10 am – 7 pm
Day off: Wednesday
The Church of the Spilled on Blood is considered to be one of the most unusual in St. Petersburg. Because of its fairy appearance, it is often compared to a painted box. Amazing beauty and diversity of the mosaic, covering an area of over 7,000 square meters, decorate interior and exterior walls of the church.
The church was built on the site where in 1881, Tsar Alexander II was assassinated. As a result of this attempt, the emperor was wounded and later died. Throughout Russia, people collected money to build the church in memory of the beloved tsar.
The project was prepared by architect Alfred Parland and Archimandrite Ignatius (Malyshev).
During the tour you can:
- learn about the history of the temple
- remember Biographies of famous reformer tsar Alexander II, who abolished serfdom in Russia
- look at unique mosaic works of Russian artists
- find yourself next to the exact place where the Russian tsar was injured.
If you do not want to get to the Church of the Spilled on Blood yourself, you can always order the car for a trip to the museum.
The tour price includes
- Entrance tickets to the Church of the Spilled on Blood
- A Russian (English) - speaking guide during the whole time of our tour