|All inclusive. No waiting in line
||Sightseeing guided tour,
or the Hermitage
- Individual approach
- No hidden fees
- Quality at a reasonable price
- Experienced guides
- Professional drivers
- Mercedes Minibuses
We would like to offer you to start your acquaintance with St. Petersburg making a sightseeing guided tour, which length of time is from 3 to 5 hours.
Starting and ending points of the tour are at your choice within the limits of the city.
During the sightseeing guided tour, we will show the following attractions to you:
- The Hermitage (the Winter Palace)
- Palace Square with the Alexander Column
- St. Isaac's Square: St. Isaac's Cathedral and the Monument to NickolayI
- Senate Square and the Bronze Horseman(Monument to Peter I)
- The Peter and Paul Fortress
- Square of Arts: the Russian Museum and theaters
- The Field of Mars and the eternal flame
- The Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Mikhailovsky Palace (the Engineer Castle)
- Nevsky Prospect
- The Kazan Cathedral
- The Smolny Cathedral
- The cruiser Aurora
Also, during the sightseeing guided tour, you can visit 1 or 2 museums (the Hermitage, the Peter and Paul Fortress, St. Isaac's Cathedral, the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood.
You can take photos during the tour.
During the tour you will be driven on a comfortable minibus Mercedes Viano with a qualified personal guide.