|All inclusive. No waiting in line.
- Individual approach
- No hidden fees
- Quality at a reasonable price
- Experienced guides
- Professional drivers
- Mercedes Minibuses
The duration of an private guided tour is for 1 hours.
Meeting with the guide and starting the tour at the entrance of the museum.
The address of the museum: Isaakievskaya square, 4
from 16.09 to 30.04: 11 am – 7 pm
from 01.05 to 15.09: 10 am – 7 pm
Wednesday – day off
St. Isaac's Cathedral is one of the landmarks of St. Petersburg. It is the largest Orthodox church in the city, which is both the museum and the current cathedral (church services are held on religious holidays). During the construction of the cathedral there was 43 rock minerals used, the interior is richly decorated with semiprecious stones. St. Isaac's Cathedral is truly majestic, its height is 101.5 m and the inner area is over 4000 sq.m.
During the tour:
- you can get acquainted with the history of the construction of St. Isaac's Cathedral
- you can learn about the technologies, that are unique for the 19th century, which were used during the construction of the Cathedral
- inside the temple you can see more than 60 mosaics and some 150 paintings, among which you can meet works of Karl Bryullov, Fyodor Bruni and other Russian masters
- if you want, you can go upstairs the colonnade of St. Isaac's Cathedral to admire the panoramic views of the Northern capital
- you can have a look at the architectural ensemble of St. Isaac's Square.
If you do not want to get to St. Isaac's Cathedral yourself, you can always order the car for a trip to the museum.
The tour price includes
- Entrance tickets to St. Isaac's Cathedral (without waiting in line)
- A Russian (English) - speaking guide during the whole time of our tour