|All inclusive. No waiting in line. Mercedes car|
|1 person||19000 rub|
|2 people||20200 rub|
|3 people||21400 rub|
|4 people||22600 rub|
|5 people||23800 rub|
|6 people||25000 rub|
- Individual approach
- No hidden fees
- Quality at a reasonable price
- Experienced guides
- Professional drivers
- Mercedes Minibuses
The duration of an private guided tour to Gatchina is for 6 hours.
Starting and ending points of the tour are at your choice within the limits of the city.
(If it is not within the limits of St. Petersburg, it is spelt out individually).
The address of the museum: Gatchina, Krasnoarmeisky prospect, 1
Working hours: 10 am – 6 pm
Day off: Monday and the first Tuesday of the month
Gatchina is one of the most amazing in its beauty the suburbs of St. Petersburg. There is a palace and park, the appearance of which resembles medieval Europe. The Gatchina Palace was built by Italian architect Antonio Rinaldi. At first, he was a grand – ducal residence, and later, a favorite residence of Paul I.
During the tour you can:
- learn the history of the park and the palace in Gatchina;
- take a walk about the Gatchina Park, which is famous for its unique beauty and landscape design;
- explore the halls and living rooms of the Gatchina Palace;
- admire wonderful collections of paintings and sculptures, coins and porcelain, clothing and precious metals, furniture and weapons;
- and, also, make a wonderful walk along the underground passage from the palace to the Silver Lake.
The tour price includes
- Rent of Mercedes Viano for 5 hours
- Entrance tickets to the Gatchina Palace
- A Russian (English) - speaking guide during the whole time of our tour
We providing private guided tours to Gatchina in English, German and other languages.